INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TRAINING CENTER
The Information Technology Training Center (ITTC), located in room 139 of Jacob T. Stewart, offers hands-on training in an interactive classroom environment. All sessions are conducted in an instructor-led format which ensures close interaction between instructor and participant.
Workshops are offered each semester and include training on various microcomputer and Banner applications. The training calendar is available here in PDF or via Banner Web. You may click here to register online by completing the form for the desired workshop(s).
Contact Mrs. Kimberley Proctor at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ext. 6147 if you have any questions or need assistance.
- Computer Training Workshops
- Instructor-Led Workshops are traditional classroom training sessions conducted in the Information Technology
Training Center. Training can include lecture, hands-on and task-oriented learning.
- Individualized Workshops provide an opportunity for faculty and staff to receive training by meeting with
a trainer in an exclusive workshop setting. This option may be used whenever faculty
or staff cannot reasonably attend a scheduled workshop. If a workshop is offered within
a reasonable timeframe, individualized instruction may not be available.
- Customized Training is offered to departments at our site. If your department can benefit from our training
(either customized or standard), please email Kimberley Proctor at email@example.com to discuss training options.
- 4 HP 8200 Series Scanners
- 20 Dell Desktop Computers
- 1 SMART Technology Smart Board
- 2 Printers
- Reserve Computer Lab
- The Information Technology Training Center can be reserved by departments for training. To reserve the lab, email Kimberley Proctor at firstname.lastname@example.org.