Skillsets Online Personal Trainer Services
In an effort to provide additional/continuing training resources available to GSU Employees, the Information Technology Center is pleased to offer a computer-based personal training services through Skillsets Online! Skillsets Online offers a wide range of training simulations with a unique and powerful learning experience. Over 5000 hours of online training in technical and soft skills are offered to employees who sign up. Some features include:
- Easy open enrollment process
- 24/7/365 availability
- Monthly reminders to sign up
- Two weeks (14 days) to complete your course(s)
- Certificate of Completion
- Certifications availability
- Access to “ShopTalk” for technical users
- Unique teaching techniques to help users learn technical subjects
To get a sneak peek of courses available, click the following link:
To enroll in Skillsets courses:
- Complete the form at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive an email from SkillSets Online Personal Trainer Service.
- The email will include Enrollment information and instructions.
- While in the email, click the link "http://skillsetsitonline.com/course-catalog/ " to see the list of courses available.
- Follow the registration instructions on the screen.
- Once you have selected the courses for the enrollment period, you will receive another
email with login information (username/password) and link to log in and complete your
- Click the link in the email you receive after selecting your courses | Enter the provided
login information (username/password) to complete your selected training course(s).
- Once you are logged in, the courses that you selected will appear on the right side
of the page. Click the course that you want to begin to see the details | Click the
"play" button to begin the course (another window will pop-up with the course video
and instructions/quiz) and follow the instructions.
READY! LET'S GO!
Sign up to participate in the program using the form below. New enrollees will be added weekly on Fridays.