BANNER USER REQUEST FORM
Instructions: Please select the module that you need access to from the drop down list and press the "Go" button to access the corresponding form:
How can I get access to Banner?
The new user must complete a Banner User Request Form. Banner User Request Form is part of the new employee package, or you can pick one up from Jacob T. Stewart Room 139, or from a web browser Internet Explorer: http://gsunet/ on left-hand side, select Information Technology Center; then on the left-hand side, select Downloads & Forms, then select Banner User Request Form:
- Review and follow the GSU Banner Request Procedures.
- Review the Module Owners Authorized Contact(s) and;
- As instructed in the Procedures, complete the Banner User Request Form.
- Fill out Part I and print the form.
How can I have my password reset or account unlocked?
Submit a work order on GSU Help Desk and indicate your Name, UserID, and identify the database (GRAM or DEVL).
How do we remove a user’s Banner Access who has transferred to another department?
Department Unit Head must complete the User Department Transfer Form and bring it to Information Technology Center (Jacob T. Stewart Room 139) or fax it to (x6354).
How do we terminate a user’s Banner Access who has left the university?
Department Unit Head must complete the User Exit Form and bring it to Information Technology Center (Jacob T. Stewart Room 139) or fax it to (x6354).
Do I need New Banner access to do my timesheet?
BANNER USER REQUEST PROCEDURES
- Please click here for Banner User Request Procedures (PDF)
- Please click here for Banner User Request Procedures (DOC)
MODULE OWNERS AUTHORIZED CONTACTS
- Please click here for Module Owners Authorized Contacts List (PDF)
- Please click here for Module Owners Authorized Contacts List (DOC)