Nissan North America Vehicle Purchase Program:
As a part of Nissan’s athletic partnership with Grambling State University, all full-time university employees are eligible for preferred pricing on new Nissan and Infiniti vehicles. Grambling State University employees will receive preferred pricing and can also continue to take advantage of all other consumer facing market incentives.
VPP Plan Details
- Grambling State University Employees who wish to purchase a vehicle for themselves or their spouse/domestic partner must use their Grambling State University VPP Company code: VPP018629 and create a VPP Claim ID on the VPP website (www.insidenissan.com), or by calling 1-800-299-4753.
- Eligible employees, which are considered all direct, full-time employees of Grambling State University and their spouse/domestic partner in the continental United States, Hawaii, and Alaska, can create 2 claims per calendar year. Vehicles purchased cannot be titled in a business’s name.
- Retirees, immediate family, and extended family & friends of Grambling State University are not eligible.
- A copy of the Grambling State University employee’s recent paycheck stub (monetary amounts and confidential information may be redacted) noting employee name and university name is required to verify proof of employment with Grambling State University. A university issued employee badge, or a dated letter from the university’s Human Resources office (along with contact information and verification of current employment) will also be accepted.
5 Easy Steps To Your VPP Purchase:
- Visit InsideNissan.com
- Click “Business Associate” and enter your name and university VPP Code.
- Search your nearest dealer’s inventory and create your VPP Claim ID.
- Visit your nearest dealer with your printed Claim ID and proof of eligibility.
- Choose your vehicle, and drive off for less!
For assistance contact Nissan VPP at 1-800-299-4753 (Mon.-Sat. 8:00AM – 7:00PM CST),
or by email at