The Controller’s Office seeks to support the mission of Grambling State University through efficient, effective, and ethical accountability services to university students, faculty, and staff through timely and accurate financial reporting, payroll, billing, and payment services.
The Office of the Controller upholds a commitment to excellence by providing quality customer service, adhering to the policies and procedures set forth by the University of Louisiana System, and maintaining compliance with university, state, and federal regulations.
Documents & Forms
- Banner Finance Access Request Form
- 52003 - Agency Accounts Policy
- Agency Account Update/Acknowledgement Form
- Agency Account Authorized Signature Form
- Agency Account Fund Transfer Request
- Agency Account Application (Student)
- Agency Account Application (Faculty & Staff)
- Agency Account Vendor Payment Request
P.O. Box 25
Grambling State University
Grambling, Louisiana 71245
Address: Long-Jones Hall, Room 263